Leaving tomorrow
Preparing for this trip has been a fun process! For those of you who know me being prepared doesn't come naturally. Although I have been working harder at taking the more responsible route in having a plane on this trip. Where is the line between the practical and living a life of faith? I guess I am experiencing doing my part and when difficulties come, or things go wrong looking up, waiting and often having a lot of emotions, but mostly enjoying the ride.
Should I share what the Lord has been showing me about waiting upon Him?
Basically it comes down to this picture I got at the beginning of all of this. I was in a waiting room with the Lord. He was in a big comfy solid chair. I was on a stool that supported me according to how I sat upon it. So if I was anxious or fearful I would start wabbling around. I found myself looking down, but keeping the corner of my eye upon the Lord, sometimes with expectation, sometimes with a look of joyful knowing. You know, the knowing that this is going to be a fun ride of joys, heart ache and difficulty. When you look at the mountain before you and grin with anticipation and a few vibrations of fear within the heart and soul. His presence in this picture, in the room, speaks complete delight. Every reflection, response and expression of my heart and being he takes delight in. My frustration, and anger make him laugh a bit. At my pain I can feel His compassion come out toward me, even or maybe especially when I turn away, but we continue to wait in this room together. We've been here for about two months, waiting upon guidance, provision. Basically He's been showing me it's not just about the promises being fulfilled about waiting upon Him, you know about how our strength will be renewed, and we will soar on wings like eagles. Or how He acts on behalf of those who wait upon Him. But that He enjoys this sacred space with us. And desires for us to be aware of Him, His responses to us in the place of waiting for Him. GAH, He treasures the process of when we truly wait upon Him! The picture goes on, but maybe I will share the rest later. This one is long enough.
Highlights:
-The House of Prayer was a mixed bag. I found myself unable to enter as deep into prayer and intercession as I had desired to. Although I enjoyed a lot of connections and relationships that were created through this opportunity. Entering deeper into worship as the hours got later was a sweet experience!
-Visiting California spending some sweet time with the family and good friends was very fulfilling as well as challenging before taking off.
-Israel is yet to be written and known for this girl...
WOO WOO!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home