Tel Aviv
Finally I am settled in Arad with a connection that I can write. Hopefully no one has check out my blog during this time. Anyways, thought I would start from the beginning.
Eliza, Natanel, Zion and I got to Tel Aviv September 3, at 3am after a 10hour lay over in Germany. For some reason that was rather difficult for all of us. My brain just wanted to deeply shut down. So that is definitely all I did my first day in Tel Aviv, sleep and read!
Anyways, we said our goodbyes and I headed to Old Jaffa Hostel which ended up being such a sweet place to spend my first couple of days. Slept on the roof with just a sheet needed. It was quite the blessing, my last night there I met two guys from Canada who are on a similar journey as myself. Believers who don't really consider themselves Messianic nor Christian. My kinda people! They are really musically talented and did a little show for everyone, and slipped in several worship songs in between some Bob Marley, Nirvana, etc.
Had my first Mediterranean Sea experience, so warm! Everyone here is rather personable. One morning I awoke at about 4am because of pretend gun shots of a nearby film being produced. So I went on a walk. The main street by the hostel was packed with business, their days start much earlier there. I ended up hanging out and chatting with some locals until about 6am. Made my heart happy in a simple way to say the least. There isn't much more to say about Tel Aviv. But I liked it a lot, treasured each person I met and hope for a return visit in that hostel!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home